Beagle / Basset Hound / Mixed (short coat) : : Male (neutered) : : Adult : : Medium
Hello, my name is Bagel! I am a very handsome boy! Here are a few things you should know about me:
1. I am very smart and have been learning new tricks quickly! I might be part Cattle Dog or even Heeler, so I will need a family that will be able to continue with my obedience training so I feel like I have a job.
2. I do not like to share my food or my toys. Because of this, I will do best in a home without children and a single person as my owner.
3. I am dog-friendly, but if I am going to have a fur sibling, I will need a slow intro. New house, new family, new smells, new dogs all at once can be a bit overwhelming for me.
4. I am potty trained and crate trained. However, I would not be a good fit for an apartment because I will bark (and sometimes give a hound dog howl) a bit when I first go into my kennel. I don't think apartment neighbors would appreciate my singing...
5. I love to sit at your feet and get all the petting and ear scratches! I would sit there all day if I could!
Maybe you are the perfect family for me?
Bagel is part of our monthly special! His adoption fee is only $100!
Bagel ’s adoption fee is $100.00, which includes up-to-date vaccinations, heartworm testing and preventative, spay/neuter and microchip.
We are a 100% foster-based rescue and all of our dogs live in approved foster homes. We are dedicated to finding the best Forever Homes, and will perform home visits and conduct veterinarian and reference checks for each potential adopter.
More about Bagel
Good with Dogs, Is Not Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Cratetrained, Playful, Affectionate